ITW is a Fortune 150 multinational diversified manufacturing company with over 100 years of history delivering specialized expertise, innovative thinking and value-added products to meet critical customer needs in a variety of industries.
ITW is seeking a Treasury Analyst who will provide a broad level of support to the entire Treasury department including domestic operations, international treasury and capital markets teams.
The Analyst will report to the Director of Treasury
- Provide backup to domestic and international cash operations teams’ day-to-day operations
- Help maintain hedge documentation, support mark-to-market and settlement processes
- Provide analytical support for Board, Rating Agency and management presentations
- Support debt issuance and maintenance of sub-Ledger
- Help evaluate and manage currency and commodity exposures and counterparty risk
- Support optimal investment of offshore cash
- Analyze benefit investment performance
- Assist in review of share repurchase performance and manage settlements
- Project work including Treasury support of acquisitions and divestitures
- Support Accounting and Planning processes by providing exchange rate and other economic information
- Support Treasury workstation initiatives
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
- MBA and/or CFA preferred
- 5+ years of corporate finance experience
- Proven communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong computer skills with a working knowledge of Microsoft (Word, Excel, PowerPoint); Bloomberg and treasury workstation software a plus.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, team-based environment
- Intellectual curiosity
- Strong knowledge of financial processes and controls
ITW - 30+ days ago
Illinois Tool Works (ITW) hammers out more than just tools, and it operates well beyond the Land of Lincoln. With operations in about 60 cou...