Reporting to the Treasury Operations Manager, the
will gather financial information from diverse sources to assist in the creation and distribution of financial reports for senior management. The Treasury Analyst will assist other members of the department in the creation and maintenance of their reports, and as appropriate will assist with additional financial functions.
* 0 – 2 years of related experience
* Required advanced skills in excel
* Polished written/verbal communication, and interpersonal skills
* Familiarity with financial securities
* Record of working collaboratively in a team environment
*Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
Location: US: NY: New York
Loews Corporation is a diversified company with three publicly-traded subsidiaries: CNA Financial Corporation (NYSE: CNA), Diamond Offshore...