The position will play the key role in daily cash management, treasury operations, daily cash reporting, general ledger cash accounting, debit payments, and short term borrowing and investments.
- Monthly cash forecasting, and analysis of cash activity; determine and report company daily cash position; post cash activity to general ledger and reconcile month end balances; prepare and present cash forecasts.
- Execute electronic cash movements.
- Maintain accurate loan schedules and execute monthly resets of revolver loans for interest rate swaps.
- Maintains loan and interest payment schedules and executes those payments on a timely basis.
- Purchase foreign currency according to requirements and maintains foreign currency logs.
- Administer access to bank partners’ website for all NIBCO bank website users.
- Administers bank partner’s software programs.
- Maintain process and procedure documents.
- Process voided checks and ACH payments and process returned items and miscellaneous deposits.
- Maintain relationship with bank partner’s treasury customer service & technical service representatives.
- Maintains bank information in SAP. Including monitoring, add or repair electronic banking coding in SAP.
- Create and transmit positive pay files.
- Maintain bank CD’s of paid checks and statements.
- Reconciles debt GL accounts.
- Monitor outstanding checks for unclaimed property requirements.
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Minimum of 2-years’ experience in finance or accounting. Experience in treasury would be beneficial.
EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS: Bachelor’s Degree required.
SKILLS REQUIRED: Financial and analytical skills, knowledge of general ledger accounting, strong spreadsheet skills, and good communication skills.
- Attention to Detail
- Contributing to Team Success
- Planning & Organizing
- Problem Solving