This position is responsible for performing reporting and analysis. In addition this role will perform daily cash management functions to support the Treasury Dept.
- Costs benefit analysis for treasury contract proposals.
- Monthly reporting and analysis for hotel credit/debit card activity.
- Monthly gift card activity analysis and reporting (Omni/Mokara/Bob’s S&CH).
- Review gift card and merchant service fees.
- Maintain corporate purchase card program.
- Daily credit card settlement verification.
- Establish new merchant id’s and coordinate technical programming as needed.
- Coordinate user access to gift card processing and reporting portals (VT, OSI, iConnect).
- Provide assistance to properties for card chargeback and processing best practices.
- Assist with PCI compliance initiatives.
- Analyze bank fee trends for treasury services.
- Assist in maintaining turnover checklists for Treasury related data access.
- Assist in maintaining Treasury request forms, policies and procedures.
- Support Treasury database initiatives for report building.
- Daily reconciliation of prior day corporate transfers.
- Ability to back-up Cash Manager as needed.
- Complete necessary Treasury projects as requested.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications including Word and Outlook with advanced knowledge of Excel and Access.
- Merchant services knowledge and understanding of interchange fees.
- Ability to draw conclusions from data analysis.
- 2-3 years experience in treasury/financial services is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree minimum requirement.
- Strong management skills and ability to prioritize and meet deadlines required.
- Detail oriented with strong analysis skills.
- Commitment to the highest standards of customer service.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Omni Hotels - 20 months ago
Omni Hotels and Resorts creates genuine, authentic guest experiences at 50 distinctive luxury hotels and resorts in leading business...