Russell Investments has an opportunity for a Treasury Analyst in our Corporate Treasury Group in Seattle, WA. The successful candidate will provide professional oversight, crucial analysis, and project management of corporate-related cash transactions in the US. The Treasury Analyst will be responsible for daily cash management activities focusing on Russell’s global cash position to ensure liquidity, and maintain cash control to safeguard corporate cash. This position will also support bank account administration including bank fee analysis, and work to develop reporting and improve processes using the Treasury management system. Additional responsibilities will include the following: preparation of journal entries, initiation of bank transactions, execution of foreign currency trades and report generation.
The responsibilities of the individual in this position include:
The successful candidate will have extensive demonstrable skills and experiences including the following:
- M anage daily corporate-related cash position to ensure liquidity
- Administer bank account operations
- Assist in preparing cash forecasts to support financing decision-making
- Bank account administration (new account opening, bank fee analysis and relationship management)
- Execution of foreign currency trades
- Journal entry preparation and wire transfer initiation
- Analyze cash positions
- Participate in various treasury projects as necessary, including writing and updating desk procedures
- Monitor foreign exchange exposure and formulate risk management strategies
- Produce periodic management reports on treasury operation
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or related field required.
- 5 years strong accounting knowledge/skills.
- Strong MS Excel and Access experience.
- Familiarity working with banking systems and initiating bank transactions: ACH, Wires, etc.
- Experience generating reports.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a small team environment.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a deadline-oriented environment
Russell Investments - 7 months ago
No longer Frank Russell's company (it's a subsidiary of Northwestern Mutual), Russell Investments provides investment services to...