Sensus is a leading utility infrastructure company offering smart meters, communication systems, software and services for the electric, gas, and water industries. Sensus technology helps utilities drive operational efficiency and customer engagement with applications that include advanced meter reading, data acquisition, demand response, distribution automation, home area networking and outdoor lighting control. Customers worldwide trust the innovation, quality and reliability of Sensus solutions for the intelligent use and conservation of energy and water. Learn more at www.sensus.com
Sensus USA seeks to hire a Treasury Analyst who will be responsible for maintaining the treasury procedures, controlling daily exposure or positioning of the firm’s cash, and assessing current and potential risks and advising the management on the necessary precautionary measures.
- Consolidate, Reconcile, and Report on available credit
- Dealing with Foreign exchange and other money market tools
- Maintain & create tools in Hyperion and Excel to analyze company performance including Cash Flow
- Preparing for future cash positions for the client firm
- Participating in the development of new procedures aimed at supporting the cash position of the client firm
- Running the administration of the bank accounts
- Analyzing banking fees and adopting some control measures that would minimize the amount of cash lost by the firm to the banking charges
- Handling ad-hoc cash requests
- Handling valuations, asset management and accounting practices
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 0-2 years experience in treasury/accounting operations experience in a mid-to-large company and /or prior banking experience
- Cash Flow Forecasting experience
- Previous Accounting Experience
- Understanding of Financial Statements & Financial Ratios
- Strong accounting skills and financial aptitude with attention to details
- Must be able to work with a high deal of accuracy
- Should be detail oriented, conscientious and systematic
- Must be able to handle pressure well
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment of engineers to meet aggressive goals and high quality standards
- Must be team focused, excellent communicator and collaborative demonstrated experience working with cross functional teams
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Finance or Accounting; or equivalent experience is required.
We are the leading clean tech solutions company shaping smart grid, smart water and smart cities.
Our brand promise to our customers, to...