Re-instate failed payments for outgoing items. Research why payments failed. Contact vendor when needed and update vendor master
Processing of Manual Wires. Require 2 signatures and approvals from Upper Management. Submit CPU for processing. Follow up with Property Management and Joint Venture for correct postings
Posting for internal bank on open items
Responsible for Manual Checking Accounts which include the funding of bank accounts. Manual check are processed in Houston. SAP journal entries will need to be made for each requested check
Responsible for all incoming checks. SAP entries will need to be done for all deposits. Monitor manual check log in excel. Reports supplied for trending purposes to Leader
Authorize payments for Mexico Citibank
Payroll funding which require journal entries
Review and monitor clearing accounts. Research open items. Create journal entries when needed
- Associates Degree or Relevant work experience
- 6+ years of SAP knowledge
- Strong knowledge of Accounts Payable and Treasury
- Strong Excel
- FSC end to end Process
Statoil offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefit package. Statoil is an equal opportunity employer.
- Ability to work as a Team Member
- Able to work independently, make critical decisions with significant consequences and manage multiple projects/activities and deadlines
- Ability to assess complex issues and develop workable solutions
- Proven ability to interface with all levels of the organization
Our values are to be courageous, open, hands-on and caring. We believe in these qualities, which are essential for building an even stronger Statoil. If you can identify with them, you could be the one to strengthen our team.
Candidates are expected to openly offer all relevant information about themselves during the recruitment process.
Statoil ASA (Statoil), formerly StatoilHydro ASA is an integrated energy company based in Norway with locations in approximately 40 other...