Support the Treasury cash operations of Noble Americas Corp. and subsidiaries/affiliates
- Initiate and review daily wire transfers using on-line banking systems.
- Manage process of straight-thru-processing (set up payment instructions in MDM, run payment process in SunGL/B4B, upload bank files to banking system).
- Prepare and submit daily payment requests to banks (ACH – wires- cheques)
- Review bank statements for incoming receipts and outgoing payments. Ensure proper documentation is received for files.
- Support reporting requirements of receivable discounting programs.
- Other related duties as assigned (e.g. bank account management, check deposits)
- Prepare and submit bank requests for documentary collections to banks
- Present drafts to banks
- Issue bank guarantees and import LCs
- Provide trade finance support to the businesses by obtaining discounting rates from banks
- Update and analyze all required information such as bank line utilizations or export LCs in the relevant treasury systems (TMS and Sharepoint)
Education and Qualifications
BA degree (Finance or Accounting) required.
- Proficiency in MS excel.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a dynamic, active professional setting.
- Prioritize responsibilities according to departmental need
- Clear and concise communication skills.
- Ability to effectively work as part of team.
- At least 1 -3 years Treasury experience in a high-volume business environment (preferred but not required).
- Hands on experience of setting up wires and reviewing reports using on-line banking systems (preferred but not required).