This position is responsible for marketing, selling and implementing the Bank's commercial depository services and cash management products to customers and prospects; acts as a liaison between customers and service departments of the Bank to support sales and service issues; supports complex customer relationships to ensure all needs are addressed; monitors market condition/trends so the Bank will remain competitive in local market.
- Establishes, builds and maintains professional banking relationships with clients/prospects who utilize depository/cash management services; calls on commercial accounts to develop new relationships
- Develops and executes sales presentations for customers/prospects including cost/benefit analyses; service and fee comparisons and written proposals
- Develops and executes marketing plan for their local area; includes direct mailers, trade shows, etc.
- An individual in this position should have 5-7 years treasury management sales experience.
- Must have experience in organizing and prioritizing work assignments, developing sales leads, and providing follow through for closing the deal.
- Ability to schedule and complete tasks and duties without constant, direct supervision
- Working knowledge of PC spreadsheet, word processing, and production software. i.e. Microsoft Office Products.
- Demonstrated capacity to sell products/services within the financial services industry
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills with the ability to prepare and deliver persuasive oral and written reports and presentations
- Comprehensive and practical knowledge of banking, operations and cash management.
- This individual must demonstrate a history of excellent communication and customer service skills. Must have the ability to respond appropriately to customer inquiries in a fast-paced work environment while handling multiple tasks.
- Demonstrate aptitude for detail work and ability to effectively meet specific deadlines.
- This person must be able to respond under pressure, and be able to effectively deal with multiple priorities and schedules.
- Must have a clear, audible speaking voice, ability to read and comprehend handwritten forms, and the ability to hear instructions or requests
This position requires the ability to stand and move about freely. This person must have the ability to lift, handle and carry some storage boxes weighing 30-40 pounds.
Hours are Monday thru Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Overtime as needed.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Southwest Bancorp Inc. - 24 months ago