Seeking a Treasury Manager to oversee the management of the daily activities of the Treasury department for domestic and international business units. Assessing all foreign currency exposures and executing a hedge program to obtain an overall risk neutral profile for the company.
Education And Experience Required
- Oversee the management of daily cash management, daily borrowing activities, cash reporting and funding for both domestic and international operations
- Oversee company stock plans, reporting and balancing to transfer agent/corporate accounting
- Review all monthly Treasury J/E?s and interest calculations
- Create and implement international Treasury policies
- Responsible for global capital market activities traditionally bank credit lines and covenant compliance
- Global cash forecasting
- Execute FX hedging strategies
- BS in Finance or Accounting, required
- Certified in Treasury (CTP) and/or CPA
- Extensive of experience in Treasury
- International Treasury experience
Job Reference: US_EN_8_17298_367638
- 2 years ago - save job
The Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy (CIPFA) is one of the leading professional accountancy bodies in the UK and the...