Etonien is looking for a treasury manager to assist our technology client with Global Treasury Operations and Investor Relations. This is an interim assignment with the possibility of full time hire by the client.
This is a great opportunity to work with one of the fastest growing financial service firms in the United States. We’re working to bridge the gap between a transactional staffing firm and the traditional corporate employment path to allow professionals to provide their skills and experience to a wide range of clients with flexible and favorable long-term relationship options.
The ideal candidates will have an MBA and a minimum of 5 years experience with multinational, corporate treasury. International treasury and experience in the technology industry are highly desirable. If you’d like to explore your options with our unique and successfully proven business model, and meet the requirements below, please send us your resume to initiate the recruiting process. We’re eager to introduce you to our firm and discuss this engagement with you.
- Support Global treasury operations in areas including but not limited to: global cash and liquidity management, forecasting, corporate and intercompany debt management, risk management, investment management and reporting, SOX and process controls and Global Corporate insurance.
- Ensure debt & derivative information compiled in the financial statements is accurate and timely.
- Manage domestic and foreign cash and bank account structure, leading consolidation efforts to improve liquidity and lower transaction fees.
- Invest excess funds for global operations in compliance with investment policy.
- This position is also responsible for expense planning and monitoring, financial reporting and associate development.
- Will work closely with the Corporate Treasurer.
- The position will effectively interface with Treasury, Finance/Accounting, Tax, Legal, international, Internal Audit and External audit management with respect to Debt and Derivative Accounting.
- Research, interpret, and summarize pending accounting guidance and communicate relevant information to management and team members to ensure that accounting and reporting meets current as well as proposed Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) guidance.
- Develops the Treasury Accounting expense budgets and periodic reporting of actual vs. budget.
- Bachelors Degree in Finance/accounting/Business
- MBA highly regarded but not required
- 5-10 years Public Global Treasury Experience
- Technology Industry Experience is Highly desirable
- Exposure to Treasury systems and in depth knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Financial modeling and analytical skills are key
- Proven success in project management and goal meeting
- Ability to communicate effectively to staff, management as well as investors
JobShouts.com - 22 months ago