Essential Responsibilities Include:
- Developing new business opportunities that result in meeting and exceeding annual quota targets through sales to new customers and expanding options to existing accounts
- Establishing, building, and maintaining relationships at all decision levels; identifying prospect needs at each of those levels and when appropriate
- Designing/implementing a sales strategy and effectively managing the sales cycle to include: lead generation, prospecting, qualifying, business development and closing sales within the banking and brokerage sector.
- Building, managing, and keeping management apprised on the sales pipeline within the territory
- Conducting business in a profitable, ethical manner
In today's volatile marketplace, efficient management of cash flow is a key driver for success. A holistic view of the Receivables, Treasury and Payments functions will help corporations mitigate risk and optimize liquidity. SunGard’s AvantGard solution suite provides a corporation with a single view of cash and risk which can then optimize businesses processes for improved management of credit risk, collections, cash management, treasury management and payments processing. By fostering collaboration between suppliers, buyers, banks, and trading partners, organizations can improve the flow of data across the financial supply chain.
- Prior experience selling enterprise deals to executive-level positions.
- Prior experience selling into financial institutions
- Knowledge in financial or treasury market is a plus
- Minimum of 3-5+ years of software sales experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business or similar
- Excellent communication, persuasion, and negotiation skills
- Knowledge of the target market with strong contacts and references within the territory highly preferred
- Team player with a demonstrable ability to build and maintain both internal and external relationships
- Ability to travel within assigned region
Can real-time view of cash positions
Mitigate Corporate Credit Risk
Reduce Past Due A/R
Reduce fraud and error in payments execution
Execute least cost routing payment instructions