Treasury Staff Accountant.
City, State: Indianapolis,IN
Location: AH Ministry Service Center
Department: MSC General Accounting
Additional Job Details: Full-Time
The Ascension Health Ministry Service Center serves our clients, delivers value and enables new possibilities for our health ministries throughout the US. Join us and you’ll find an organization with a higher mission.
We respond to an ever-changing workplace by building a community of associates that are flexible, creative and innovative. We reward them with respect and recognition. We seek balance in our work and in our lives, and encourage spirituality in the workplace. Every associate at Ascension Health is unique and comes to us with different needs. We strive to have the programs in place that meet those needs.
Support the Health Ministries and System Office Treasury by performing reconciliation and managing cash accounts. Provide exceptional customer service to Ascension Health Associates and others, responding to inquiries and request and resolving issues accordingly.
Education & Experience:
- Manage General Ledger cash accounts for local and central bank accounts Perform local and central daily bank account reconciliation´s; Generate and review accounting for bank statements, EFTs, and bank account transfer transaction; Perform true ups per reconciliation Identify and document account reconciliation variances
- Prepare analysis for cash accounts including the aged analysis of reconciling differences as well as ad-hoc requests from System Office Treasury; Based on analysis, identify potential issues and make recommendations for resolution
- Provide Level 2 customer service support for health ministries and their associates resolving any issues or errors; Successfully handle most complex issues, escalate issues that cannot be resolved to management
- Plan and organize work so the Service Level Agreement objectives are realized; Ensures all work is performed in accordance with targets
How to Apply
- Bachelor degree in accounting, finance or related field OR five years related experience required
- Experience in shared services/internal service delivery role preferred
- One to three years of related Treasury Accounting experience required
- Previous General Ledger Accounting or Bookkeeping experience preferred
- Experience working with an ERP Finance module
- Experience with Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, Powerpoint
If you are interested in joining the Ascension Health Ministry Service Center Team, please apply by completing an online application.
The Ascension Health Ministry Service Center participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)
If you have any questions about the application process or require a reasonable accommodation to complete the application, please contact the Ascension Health Ministry Service Center at 1-855-992-4672 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. EST M-F.
A Member of Ascension Health - 22 months ago