This position manages the cash and investment portfolio, ensuring the safety of cash and ensuring adequate liquidity to meet business needs (assure treasury goals of Safety, Liquidity and thirdly Yield). This position will support all cash processes in the Business Units and the all cash accounting processes owned by the Finance function. This position will drive quality and continuous improvement in the all cash and investment activities. This position supervises one Treasury Coordinator.
- Assist in the development of executive and Board level communications with respect to cash, liquidity and investing activities (cash and investment positions, cash forecasting and analytics)
- Oversee the production of reports to support the accounting function (Treasura reports)
- Own and develop the direct cash forecasting process
- Provide operational analysis with respect to working capital management (DSO, DPO and DSI cycles).
- Maintain Treasury Workstation and Banking Software
- Oversee merchant card program
- Monitor policy guidelines and SOX controls to ensure compliance
- Monitor the economic environment, seeking opportunities to enhance the yield on the investment portfolio
- Develop and maintain metrics on the efficiency and effectiveness of the Treasury processes
- Ensure great customer service is maintained with the business units and other corporate departments
- Oversee integration of acquisitions from a cash perspective
- Liaise with Banking Partners on operational matters
Required Skills & Abilities:
- BA/B.S in Business Accounting or Finance with a preference for a CTP or CPA
- Experience in a Bank or Corporate Treasury department is preferred.
- Excellent MS Office skills – Strong Excel and proficient Word and PowerPoint.
- Must be organized, detail oriented and be able to multi-task.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills.
Hanger, Inc. - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard