Rockwater Overview : Rockwater Energy Solutions, Inc. and its subsidiaries provide fluids management and environmental solutions to the energy industry throughout the U.S. and Western Canada. Our mission is to provide services and products that maximize oil and gas production and reduce costs while minimizing environmental footprint.
We are an exciting, new Company formed on June 1, 2011. We have approximately 3,000 employees across the U.S. and Canada. We sincerely hope you will consider Rockwater and its subsidiaries as your next employer. The future is very bright at Rockwater.
We strive to be a “Great Place to Work" where Challenge and Opportunity are part of our daily experience. We are an organization where dedication, hard work, good judgment, and results are recognized and rewarded. If you are looking for a Job , don’t apply here. If, however, you are looking for a C areer where you can use your talent and make a contribution, please consider this exciting opportunity!!!
Position Overview :
Safety is of utmost concern to Rockwater Energy, as we transport chemicals throughout the U.S. We operate a modern fleet of sleeper equipped Freightliner Tractors and other transports with on-board computers and satellite communications.
- Transport chemicals to and from Regional Distribution Centers and customers across the U.S.
- Responsible for maintaining electrical logs.
- Understanding of flow process on vehicles if required to pump over chemical.
- May be required to work on an "on call" basis for after hours and weekend operational needs but must stay within the Hours of Service requirements as mandated by Department of Transportation.
- Ability to conduct pre-trip and post-trip inspections on company vehicles based on DOT requirements.
- Conduct basic maintenance on company vehicles to ensure safe working condition of vehicle.
- Communicate with direct supervisor concerning repairs needed for vehicles.
- Class A Commercial Drivers License with HazMat and Tanker endorsements.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- At least 3 years of related experience.
- Must possess knowledge and understanding of highway and safety risks in oilfield.
- Proven safety record and stable work history.
- Chemical experience is a plus.
- Mountain/winter driving experience is a plus.
- Utilize safety and environmental measures at all times.
- Respectful – You treat others the way you would like to be treated.
- Integrity – You exercise good judgment, follow the rules, and are honest in all that you do.
- Safety-focused – You put safety concerns ahead of convenience, expedience, or haste.
- Excellence – You set high goals and accept responsibility for the results.
- Effectiveness – You can be relied on to deliver timely and successful results.
- Teamwork & Communication – You work well with teammates and keep them informed.
- Initiative & Decisiveness – You can take appropriate action without being asked.
- Enthusiasm – You have a sincere interest and exuberance in your work.
Rockwater offers a competitive salary structure, great benefits, and opportunities for advancement. We offer a choice of comprehensive medical plans, dental insurance, life insurance, short and long-term disability coverage, 401k with an employer matching contribution, paid time off, as well as other benefits.
Rockwater and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers.
You can apply for this opportunity by sending your resume and salary history/requirements to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] .
Thank you very much for your interest in Rockwater and its family of companies. We will contact candidates passing an initial screening of all resumes received.
Rockwater Energy Solutions
- 20 months ago - save job