Truck Driver / Warehouse Person (GID)
Position: Truck Driver / Warehouse Person (GID)
Type: Full Time
Job Description: Truck Driver / Warehouse Person
Job Physical Requirements
- Driving the truck for deliveries, vendor pickups, shows, etc. Requires a Class A CDL License.
- Care and maintenance of branch vehicles, (except ones the salesmen have offsite).
- Keep warehouse and yard organization, put away and shipping of product.
- Load and Unloading delivery trucks.
- When not driving, work with other warehouse personnel, checking in product/parts and putting away product.
- When not driving, assist other personnel with picking, packing and shipping orders.
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Must be willing and able to stand at least 8 hours.
- Must be willing to perform tasks which include: Pushing pulling, grasping, lifting, bending stooping, and reaching.
- Needs to be able to climb up and down warehouse ladders and lift 50 lbs.
- Able and willing to drive short and/or long distances.
Arnold Machinery is an equal opportunity, affirmative action and right to work employer. Arnold Machinery does not discriminate on the basis of physical or mental disability where the essential functions of the job can be reasonably accommodated. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis. If you need reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, please notify Arnold Machinery Co. by calling 801-972-4000 and asking for the Human Resources Department.
Arnold Machinery Participates in E-Verify
Arnold Machinery Company - 4 months ago