CCC Group, Inc. is currently seeking qualified candidates for a Truck Driver position based out of the equipment division located in San Antonio, TX. The successful candidate will operate haul trucks with heavy loads and equipment between project sites and regional offices across the country.
- Check and verify condition of truck, trailers and equipment, before operating to ensure that mechanical, safety, and emergency equipment is in good working order.
- Will be responsible for operating mobile construction equipment on and off of trailer.
- Determine best way to secure equipment and other cargo using blocks, straps, ropes and other devices for transport and perform those steps to secure loads.
- Plan delivery routes and obtain necessary permits and other documents necessary to legally operate rig on those roads.
- Check all load-related documentation to ensure that it is complete and accurate. Maintain truck log according to company, state and federal regulations and policies. Must keep records of materials and products transported.
- Maintain radio and/or telephone contact with supervisor to receive instructions and update progress / location.
- Operate various types of equipment in order to load them on to the trucks.
- Couple and uncouple trailers by changing trailer jack positions, connecting or disconnecting air and electrical lines, and manipulating fifth-wheel locks.
- Drive trucks to weigh stations before and after loading and along routes, in order to document weights and to comply with state regulations.
- Follow appropriate safety procedures when transporting equipment.
- Perform other duties as necessary and directed by supervisor.
- Worker must be able to:
- Perform a variety of duties and follow logical sequences.
- Follow instructions and meet set standards.
- Perform light maintenance duties.
- Must be willing to travel out of state.
Qualified candidates can submit a resume to email@example.com or fax to 210-662-1625 candidates can also call 210-662-4532.
Post offer drug screen required. EOE.
CCC Group, Inc. - 22 months ago