PACCAR is a Fortune 500 company established in 1905. PACCAR Inc is recognized as a global leader in the commercial vehicle, financial, and customer service fields with internationally recognized brands such as Kenworth, Peterbilt, and DAF trucks. PACCAR is a global technology leader in the design, manufacture and customer support of premium light-, medium- and heavy-duty trucks under the Kenworth, Peterbilt and DAF nameplates and also provides customized financial services, information technology and truck parts related to its principal business.
Whether you want to design the transportation technology of tomorrow, support the staff functions of a dynamic, international leader, or build our excellent products and services — you can develop the career you desire with PACCAR. Get started!
PACCAR Leasing Company
PACCAR Leasing Company (PacLease) is one of the fastest growing commercial truck leasing and rental companies in the transportation industry. With facilities throughout the United States, Canada, and Mexico. PacLease provides a wide spectrum of transportation services.
Properly perform all maintenance, repairs and adjustments on vehicles with limited supervision.
Job Functions / Responsibilities
• Perform diagnostic inspections on general truck-tractor systems.
• Perform preventative maintenance inspection of truck-tractor components.
• Perform repairs to truck-tractor components.
• Complete required paperwork to reflect hours, parts and lube, which are utilized within each job function.
• Ability to work with little or no supervision.
• Make road calls when component failure is in remote location.
Qualifications & Skills
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Safety conscious
- Capable of completing job functions and without repeat repairs
- Flexibility with work hours
- High school diploma
- Minimum of two (2) years truck-trailer repair experience
- Minimum of three (3) Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certifications
- Commercial Drivers License (CDL) desired
PACCAR Inc. - 11 months ago
Global and diverse opportunities! Smart and creative colleagues! Exciting assignments and growth prospects! What drives your career? Find...