Title: Truck Mechanic
Industry: Transportation, trailer and truck repair and services
Department: Wabash of Reno
Reports to: Service Manager
Perform preventive maintenance, medium and heavy duty repairs, and service semi -trucks, including but not limited to, dry trailers, flat beds, and reefers.
- Timely and accurately troubleshoot and repair lighting, suspension, flooring, chassis, brake, A.B.S, change filters and oil and air systems on trucks and trailers
- Properly complete work orders and related paperwork
- Replace skins both full sheets and sections
- Replace roofs, section roofs
- Other miscellaneous duties as designated by the Management team
- Repair tarps and other load securing equipment
- Operate forklift, high lift and other equipment by following OSHA safety guidelines.
- Requires basic knowledge and operation of; air brakes, electrical system, lift gates, swing door, roll doors and repair techniques of complete trailer
- Must be able to perform repairs from preventative maintenance up to major component replacement
- Welding steel, Stainless and Aluminum
- Experience with Freightliners and Detroit and Cummings engines a plus but not required
- Need your own tools
- Strong work ethic and dedication to completing the job assigned
- Time management and ability to multi task
- Ability to adapt in a fast paced environment
- General computer skills.
- Piece Rate
EQUINOX Business Solutions - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
OnRamp Transportation Services is wholly owned, privately held equipment leasing, sales and contractor services company headquartered in...