Position: Truck Modification Mechanic
Description: Bennett-Hall Company is currently recruiting skilled mechanics for a major truck modification companys facility located in Gainesville, GA.
- Job Summary:
- Successful candidates will:
- Possess strong mechanical aptitude with training/experience in automotive, motorcycle, or diesel truck repair.
- Have own tools, including basic mechanic's hand tools as well as some air operated tools, i.e. Air impact gun, and Air ratchet.
- Training and/or experience with cab, steering, and drive train systems and components is a plus!
- Recent graduates from a trade school or technical program involving automotive repair and troubleshooting are encouraged to apply.
- These are full-time, temp to hire, 1st shift positions with little to no weekend work required. Candidates MUST have, or be willing to purchase all required tools prior to 1st day of work. Interested applicants should apply with resume attached.
- Pass a National Background Check
- Pass a Drug Test
- Ability to work extended hours (overtime) as needed
- Must be able to work safely following ALL company policy/procedures on safety including properly utilizing required safety equipment
- Employee must be able to safely lift and/or move up to 70 pounds
$10.50- $13.50/ hr (Exact starting salary will vary depending on skills, experience, and qualifications)
Bennett Hall - 13 months ago
Bennett-Hall is a professional staffing company serving the greater Charlotte/Gaston County area. We specialize in placing qualified...