TrueConnect Application Coordinator
Grade 19 $25.44 - $33.07/hr (midpoint)
Cheyenne Regional Medical Center
8 am- 4:30 pm
Bachelor's Degree preferred
ROLE SUMMARY The Application Coordinator acts as a system support analyst for TrueConnect applications and facilitates communications between customers and software vendors in support of the TrueConnect initiative. This position will have a focus on either the clinical or financial/administrative modules, as designated. Assists in the formulation of the scope and objectives of applicable projects as key team member of the division's applications group. While application support will emphasize clinical or financial/administrative modules, each team member will posses a working understanding of complementary modules, ancillary provider systems and dataflows between system modules often in disparate computer system environments. Key customer groups include: provider practices, joint ventures and other affiliates.
CORE RESPONSIBILITIES 1. Serves as the face of TrueConnect for Cheyenne Regional Medical Center. Facilitates communication between software vendors and key customer groups. 2. Serves as a bridge between end users and the Epic implementation staff. 3. Defines work flows and system configurations to ensure the usability, efficiency and safety of the Epic system. 4. May focus on clinical or financial/administrative modules. Assists in the formulation of the scope and objectives of applicable projects. 5. Maintains a working understanding of complementary modules, ancillary provider systems and dataflows between system modules often in disparate computer system environments.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified and employees may be required to perform other duties as assigned.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND ABILITIES
• Strong communication, interpersonal, and rapport-building skills
• Comfortable presenting in front of groups
• Demonstrates an independent work initiative, sound judgment and attention to detail
• Ability to bridge communication amongst technical and non-technical project staff and stakeholders
• Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
• Expert knowledge and ability to develop and apply procedures in complex assignments, analyze, design, test and implement systems and applications
• High sense of urgency with an ability to drive results
• Ability to identify decision-makers and know when to escalate issues
• Strong problem solving abilities
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience in application, related application, or computer related field
• Four years experience utilizing application (or similar) as a super-user or designated computer system resource in a health care setting; -or- two years experience as an applications analyst with a preference for supporting a health care system
Cheyenne Regional Medical Center - 18 months ago
The Veterans Benefits Administration (VBA) is the benefits division of the Department of Veterans Affairs. The VBA provides benefits divided...