The Trust Accounting Clerk is responsible for reconciling and transmitting collections to our various clients. This process includes maintaining multiple checkbooks, producing journal entries for the General Ledger, reconciling bank statements as well as professionally communicating with various departments, including Check Control, Customer Service, Data Processing and IT. In addition, the Trust Accounting Clerk will create and manage spreadsheets in EXCEL format that are customized to client needs and requests. This Clerk must be able to work in a team environment and have the ability and initiative to provide assistance to other team members to meet necessary goals.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
• Minimum 3-5 years of experience in an Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and/or banking environment
• Must have impeccable attendance and punctuality habits
• Excellent & professional communication skills, written and verbal
• Proficient with Microsoft Excel software (creating spreadsheets, reports, formulas, etc)
• Highly skilled in 10-key operation
• Able to produce standard journal entries (SJE)
• Must be comfortable working in a high volume and extremely time conscientious environment
• Must possess the ability to multi-task, be flexible to job demands and prioritize client/department requirements appropriately
• Ability to work flexible hours/overtime to accommodate for client requirements
• Sit/stand/walk 8-12hr/day
• Lift/carry/push/pull under and over 10lbs occasionally
• Keying frequency, handling, reaching, fine manipulation
Education and Experience:
• Experience in bank statement reconciliations
• High school diploma or GED
Performant Financial Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Performant Financial Corporation is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, physical or mental disability, genetic characteristics, medical condition, marital status, citizenship status, military service status, political belief status, or any other consideration made unlawful by law.
NO AGENCY SUBMISSIONS