The Trust Administration Specialist will participate primarily in general trust administration functions supporting Trust Officers.
Primary duties include;
Other job duties;
- Coordinating with financial advisors and clients to facilitate opening, administering, and reviewing trust accounts.
- Create and complete account opening documentation, assist in gathering client information and proper documents and coordinating process to Operations for execution. Follow up to ensure completion.
- Prepare client accounts documentation for their annual trust account review. Work with Trust Officer and Investment Officer in reviewing account documentation, investment policies, account performance, cash liquidity needs, historical or prospective changes in client situations or activities, etc.
- Handle heavy volume of client and advisor inquiries and requests via phone or email and fulfilling the needs of those requests.
- Coordinate account documentation and account beneficiary needs with financial advisor, accountants and attorneys including cash disbursements and account terminations and transfer of assets.
- Maintain tracking of new accounts from acceptance through funding
- Participate in the Trust Review Committee
- Assist in the preparation of proper documentation and compliance backup for client family gifts and charitable gifts, crummy notices, etc. Prepare special reports, spreadsheets and correspondence as needed.
- Assist in administering trust settlements and/or more complex trust accounts.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
- Undergraduate degree
- 2-5 years experience in an administrative role in the trust, legal, brokerage, investment or accounting fields
- Strong Microsoft Office and general computer skills
- This individual will interact with other staff, financial advisors and clients to facilitate and execute proper trust account administration functions
- Knowledge and experience in estate planning, financial accounting, bank compliance, and trust regulations such as principal and income accounting laws would be beneficial
- The candidate must be extremely detail-oriented, organized and focused on accuracy
Go back to the welcome page
Need further assistance?
Applicant Tracking Software
LPL Financial Services - 30+ days ago
LPL Financial, a wholly owned subsidiary of LPL Investment Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: LPLA), is the nation's largest independent broker-dealer (...