Share our pride. Join our mission.
As a Fortune 200 financial services company with more than $113.5 billion in owned and managed assets, USAA is on a mission - to facilitate the financial security of our members, the men and women of the U.S. military and their families worldwide. Headquartered on a showcase campus in San Antonio, TX, USAA attributes its long-standing success to its most valuable resource, our 23,000 employees. They are the heart and soul of our member-service culture.
Recently Ranked 100 Best Companies to Work For by Fortune in 2012 , we are proud to receive consistently outstanding awards and ratings for member service, employee well-being and financial strength. Everything that happens at USAA is based on our core values: Service, Loyalty, Honesty, and Integrity . These are the foundations of how we do business with our members, as well as how we treat each other.
We are currently seeking talented Trust Business Development for our Atlanta, GA facility.
PURPOSE OF JOB
Provides financial planning advice to members and/or advisors through various channels (e.g., phone, e-mail, fax, face-to-face). Assists in developing new business and promotes the Trust and Estate Planning products. Under minimal supervision, performs the most complex work assignments and problem resolution.
- Conducts in-depth interviews with members and/or advisors to identify financial data and deliver financial advice based upon members' risk tolerance, financial goals and objectives, and individual circumstances.
- Conducts comprehensive financial planning for Wealth Management members to include: retirement, tax strategies, investments, estate, and risk management.
- Assists in deepening existing relationships and developing new business; promotes the use of Trust and Estate planning products.
- Works with members to implement and modify, as appropriate, financial plans based on individual needs and financial circumstances.
- Provides sample drafts of statements to attorneys as needed.
- Serves as a resource to Wealth Managers on escalated issues of a complex nature.
- Trains Building Wealth staff on how to identify Trust and Estate and Wealth transition opportunities.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business Management from an accredited university/college.
- 10+ years related work experience in Estate Planning and Probate, Tax Services, and/or Wealth Transfer Planning.
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
- JD or CPA.
- Trust Officer with 10+ years experience.
- Certified Financial Planner.
At USAA our employees enjoy one of the best benefits packages in the business, including business casual dress environment, comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, along with wellness and wealth building programs. Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education will assist you with your professional goals.
USAA also offers a variety of on-site services and conveniences to help you manage your work and personal life, including seven cafeterias, two company stores and three fitness centers.
Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
Qualified applicants must successfully complete a pre-employment background and drug screen.
USAA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Percentage of Travel:
USAA - 12 months ago
FOR OUR VETERANS:
Did you know USAA has numerous career opportunities that don’t require corporate experience? If you’re...