Hollywood, California-based Deluxe Entertainment
Services Group, a wholly-owned subsidiary of MacAndrews
& Forbes Holdings Inc., is the leading provider of a
broad range of entertainment industry services and
technologies. We offer complete film and digital
solutions for production, post-production, major studio
and independent theatrical release, broadcast, home
entertainment, archiving and asset management. Deluxe
operates facilities in major film, video and digital
production markets around the world.
We currently have an opening for Trusted Device List
Coordinator. This position will be located in Burbank,
The Trusted Device List (TDL) coordinator is responsible
for the data entry and quality in a proprietary software
system for Deluxe Digital Cinema. The coordinator must
be able to work in a fast-paced environment and within
in a team atmosphere. The coordinator must also be able
to articulate details clearly, think critically, and
analyze situations thoroughly.
- Oversee and execute data entry, data management and
- Communicate with international clients, vendors, and
coordinate data and workflows
- Communicate with operational and software teams to
Skills and Experience:
- Assist and manage special projects as assigned
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word and
management, quality control preferred.
- Experience with databases, data entry, data
- Background in digital cinema optional.
- College degree preferred.
- Monday – Friday, 8am-5pm
- Non-exempt status
- Compensation/salary details will be discussed upon
We offer competitive pay and benefits program,
including: medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation &
sick leave, 401(k), and more.
Deluxe Entertainment Services Group Inc. is an Equal
Req. Code : 1157
Open Date : 2012-12-18 14:00:00
Deluxe Entertainment - 2 years ago