Responsibilities & Qualifications:
- Electrical and Mechanical Power experience.
- TARGET MILITARY BACKGROUNDS; F16 Mechanics from the Air Force are likely perfect for this position.
- Performing scheduled and preventative and/or as-needed maintenance and modifications to ensure proper and continuous operations our clients wind turbines.
- Efficiently troubleshoot and rectify wind turbine faults using strong analytical skills and a methodical approach.
- The work involves both electrical and mechanical work at wind power plant sites in the U.S.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- One year wind turbine related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Enscicon Corporation - 17 months ago
Since 1994, Enscicon has been one of the leading national players in recruiting A-list talent for our clients, which include Fortune...