ITT Technical Institute is a leading provider of technology-oriented postsecondary degree programs designed to help students develop skills and knowledge they can use to pursue career opportunities in a variety of fields. At our more than 120 accredited ITT Technical Institutes located in approximately 40 states, we predominately provide career-focused degree programs of study in fields involving technology, criminal justice, business, and nursing to approximately 80,000 students. Today, we continue to execute our model, add new programs of study, and grow at a very rapid pace building new campus locations across the country.
Looking for an opportunity to play a key role in shaping the future direction and growth of a public company in one of the fastest growing industries? Have a passion for changing people’s lives through education?
The Tutor will utilize tutorial learning materials and instructional aides to tutor students individually or in groups to review principles, solve problems and prepare students for test.
- Writes individual tutoring plans upon review of student needs and course textbooks.
- Creates and maintains an outside network to direct students to when necessary.
- Seeking individuals who can effectively tutor students in: Algebra I and II, Geometry, Trigonometry, or Statistics, Composition, Psychology and Sociology, Economics and General Science.
- Maintains student records as required and ensures confidentiality.
- Researches and recommends a selection of learning materials, textbooks, software and equipment to facilitate tutoring.
- May design specific handout, study and related course materials.
Visit us at http://careers-itt-tech.icims.com to learn more about us and apply online.
- Must have at least 2 years of college level education, bachelor’s degree preferred.
- At least 1 year of tutoring or teaching experience is required.
- Seeking individuals who can effectively tutor students in: Algebra I and II, Geometry, Trigonometry, Statistics, Composition, Psychology, Sociology, Economics, and General Science.
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills.
- Efficiently utilize a personal computer and related software.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision while maintaining a high level of quality work.
- Acquire and maintain licenses if applicable as required by state or accrediting commissions.
ITT Technical Institute issues, on an annual basis, a Safety and Security Policies and Crime Statistics Report. The Report discloses information about our College’s safety and security policies and procedures, and statistics concerning the number of particular crimes reported to each College and local law enforcement agencies as occurring on each College’s premises or public property adjacent to the School. The Report serves to inform each College’s students, prospective students, employees and prospective employees of the existence and enforcement of the College's safety and security policies.
To access the Report for calendar year 2010 and a Campus Sex Crimes Prevention Act Notice, go to: http://info.itt-tech.edu/CAMPUS_SAFETY .
ITT Technical Institute will provide a paper copy of the Report upon request.
ITT Educational Services, Inc. (ITT/ESI), is a provider of postsecondary degree programs in the United States based on revenue and student...