This position is temporary and part-time in nature. Tutors are expected to assist students in improving their knowledge in assigned academic areas. Tutors work schedule may vary and is assigned by the Principal.
Major Responsibilities and Duties:
1. Provide academic assistance to assigned students, either in a small group or individually.
2. Establish liaison with various teachers to determine areas where students need assistance.
3. Assist students in achieving a better understanding of specific subject material and in improving academic capabilities in designated areas.
4. Help students develop the study skills necessary for academic success.\
5. Establish and maintain rapport with the assigned student(s).
6. Serve as a role model for students being served.
High school diploma or GED; College Degree preferred
Previous experience working with high school students preferred
TEXANS CAN! - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
Texans Can Academies is a non-profit organization operating public charter high schools throughout the State of Texas. Texans Can Academies...