Linxx Global Solutions, a fast growing Government contracting company, with corporate offices located in Virginia Beach, Virginia, is currently looking for Expeditionary Warfare Training Lead to fill positions in Norfolk, Virginia.
• Assist in development, execution, and assessment of live/synthetic training scenarios and other associated scenario development functions that are representative of requirements for certification and qualification in associated warfare mission areas, such as: air warfare and defense, undersea and surface warfare, strike warfare, information and operations warfare, Ballistic Missile Defense (BMD), amphibious warfare, irregular warfare, and any other war-fighting capability (intelligence, meteorological/oceanographic, logistics).
• Develop scenarios in accordance with directives from the exercise/event director and incorporate requirements from joint/inter-service/coalition training agents to ensure scenario complexity meets the training objectives of the exercise, event, or war-game.
• Design scenarios using Joint Semi-Automated Forces (JSAF) as the baseline software package.
• Must have significant experience as a senior expeditionary warfare planner on a major staff (e.g., Chief of Naval Operations staff (OPNAV), Navy Expeditionary Combat Command (NECC), Expeditionary Strike Group (ESG), Amphibious Ready Group (ARG), Marine Expeditionary Unit (MEU), Expeditionary Warfare Training Group (EWTG), Naval/Combined Task Force (CTF), or numbered fleet.
• Must have knowledge of NECC Required Operational Capabilities and the Projected Operating Environment (ROC/POE) to include employment and integration of Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD), Naval Construction Force (NCF), Naval Expeditionary Logistics Support Group (NAVELSG), Coastal Riverine Force (CRF), Maritime Civil Affairs and Security Training (MCAST), and Navy Expeditionary Intelligence Command (NEIC).
• Must have experience in Fleet training continuum and requirements to include expeditionary warfare, amphibious warfare, or irregular warfare.
• Must have experience in planning, coordinating, and executing Fleet/Marine Expeditionary Force level exercises to include Joint Task Force Exercise (JTFEX), Composite Training Unit Exercise (COMPTUEX), Command Assessment of Readiness and Training (CART), and similar assessment level events.
• Knowledge of expeditionary warfare, amphibious warfare, and irregular warfare future requirements preferred.
• Must have knowledge of current live and virtual training technologies.
• Must have excellent written and oral communications skills.
• Familiarity with synthetic and computer-based training preferred.
• Graduate of Naval War College or equivalent school with comparable curriculum preferred.
Linxx’s competitive benefits program includes comprehensive medical and dental care, matching 401K, tuition assistance available, work/life balance, paid time off, disability coverage, and other benefits that help provide financial protection for you and your family.
Linxx is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports diversity in the workplace. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
For more information about Linxx Global Solutions, please visit our website: www.linxxglobal.com.
If you require assistance applying for any currently open online position, please contact a Linxx recruiter at 757-222-0300 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Linxx Security - 19 months ago