Seterus, Inc. is currently seeking a User Acceptance Testing Coordinator who will be responsible for the design, development, testing, implementation and/or maintenance of part or all of a complex application or computer program.
1. Develops and/or analyzes functional specifications of complex programs and produces detailed systems specifications for assigned routines. Develops complete test plans.
2. Assists in preparation of feasibility studies, requirements studies, systems and programming proposals.
3. Determines optimal design, method of development and test plans for routines assigned.
4. Estimates and plans own work. May require supervision to ensure schedules are met within established priorities.
5. Understands and clearly defines data and programming interfaces in each assigned phase of the program or system.
6. Participates in coding and testing assigned routines as required.
7. Provides technical advice and guidance to a small group of programmers and/or programming technicians/librarians.
8. Keeps current with improvements in programming/analysis techniques and applies as appropriate.
9. Assumes additional responsibilities as assigned.
• Ability to multi-task effectively
• Effective analysis and problem solving skills , very strong communication and interpersonal skills and be a collaborative team player
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
• Highly self-motivated with initiative and strong capability of handling multiple tasks independently. Flexible and able to handle frequent schedule/priority changes
• SQL and QTP script automation experience required
• Must be a highly disciplined, self starter, and the ability to execute on assignments independently
• Excellent organizational and time line management skills
• Ability to define and track definitive test metrics
• Knowledge of modern test methodologies in GUI and Interface Testing
• Solid understanding of the Mortgage Industry preferably with experience working on Loan Modification Projects
• Experience in defect management
• Solid skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
• Proven experience in all aspects of functional, integration, regression, automated and performance testing
• Must be confident interacting with different levels of the organization
• Experience with working with developers, project and release managers
• Strong research and analytical skills
• Ability to collaborate constructively with developers to analyze test results, locate problems, identify root causes and develop solutions
• Recognize and manage stressful situations
• Experience with data analysis
• Proven ability in SQL and familiarity with relational database concept
Knowledge of computing systems which includes data processing equipment, programming languages, programming and analysis techniques, operating systems, test and data management. Should have demonstrated ability to analyze and solve logical problems such as may be found in mathematics, statistics, etc. Requires related work experience in programming/analysis, including designing and developing complex programs from detailed specifications.
Occasional attendance at technical conferences and meetings with customers to exchange information.
Analyzes and develops detailed specifications to achieve optimum program and/or system performance within time and cost restraints.
Gathers information on assigned problems and consults with others in the department on data and programming interfaces. Frequent contact with management of other departments. Must be able to effectively present trade-offs representing the most efficient use of available resources.
- High School Diploma/GED
- At least 4 years experience in related experience
- At least 6 months experience in manual testing
- At least 6 months experience in providing UAT Testing for small and large application initiatives
- English: Fluent
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 6 months experience in the Mortgage domain
- At least 6 months experience in the Mortgage domain in a Servicing Division
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
International Business Machines Corporation (IBM), is an information technology (IT) company. s major operations include Global Technology...