Location : Newbury Park,CA
Start Date: ASAP
• Quality-driven testing technologist with experience on large scale enterprise products, solutions and services. Business Analysis Skills will be an added advantage.
• Experience in User Acceptance (Business testing)/System Integration testing.
• Ability to : Define test approach, Identify test ideas , develop test cases, identify test data, define test details, determine test results, document change requests, evaluate product quality, define test automation, verify test techniques and test suites.
• 5 + years Experienced in testing engagements.
• Health Care domain experience
• Ability to plan project deliverable and manage onsite offshore model on a day to day basis.
• Must be willing to take complete accountability for the project deliverables
• Strong communication skills and experience in working in client facing roles
• Experience in managing a test team, driving projects, has deep technical expertise in automation and implementation of solid testing practices and capable of working in an onsite offshore model.
• Experience in managing, developing and mentoring individuals, growing strong test team members
• Experience working with other testing team and other key stakeholders in a development organization to collaborate on test design.
• Experience with test design principles, and with methods identifying missed requirements and/or potential design shortcomings.