Network UC Engineers will be part of team migrating an enterprise from legacy TDM to a Cisco UC solution. Will provide network engineering for routers, switches, and gateways.
- Minimum of 10 years overall experience in network engineering and at least 5 years engineering services for Cisco UCC in large distributed campuses.
- Prior migration experience - TDM to Cisco UC.
- Experience working with vendors on system installations and software and hardware upgrades.
- Ability to diagnose complex problems and implement fixes in a multivendor environment.
- Familiarity with advanced networking technologies and integrated protocols.
- Substantial experience with Cisco Unified Communications systems including CUCM, Unity Connection, UCCX, CUPS, CUBE, SRST, and TelePresence.
- Strong understanding of VoIP technologies including Cisco SCCP and IETF SIP and related protocols.
- Extensive hands-on experience with SIP trunking and debugging SIP messaging.
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with customers, assessing their needs, and analyzing and resolving their problems.
- Ability to work both independently and as a part of a team.
- Experience with WebEx, Tandberg videoconferencing systems, or other video conferencing systems required.
- Knowledgeable of the protocols like IETF XMPP or MIT-00009025-P.
-Experience with Cisco Jabber.
Kapsis - 22 months ago