’re looking for talented User Interface and Interaction Designer who is passionate about creating purposeful experiences. You are a conceptual thinker who thrives on coupling logical function with creative expression. You love a design challenge and get excited about advancing technologies. You are a self-starter that thrives in an environment where you are provided the freedom to take initiative and drive your own personal growth.
- Participate in requirements gathering activities such as stakeholder interviews, competitive analysis, functional research, and conceptual modeling
- Contribute to cross-functional teams established to define strategic direction
- Produce documentation in support of the creative process including personas, storyboards, scenarios, prototypes, and design specifications
- Produce documentation required to support the development process, including but not limited to application architecture maps, user object models, task flows and annotated wireframes
- Responsible for design creation from concept through production and execution
- Solid portfolio demonstrating excellent digital design experience
- Proven ability to solve design problems, not just create pretty pictures
- Excellent overall design sense across multiple mediums and applications - composition, typography, color, etc.
- Ability to effectively present findings, ideas and detailed design rationale both verbally and visually
- Understanding of the uses of different development languages, technologies, and industry-leading conventions in interactive/user experience design
- Firm knowledge of the requirements of designing production-ready files for the web or other digital environments
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite programs
Oncall Interactive - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard