Our renowned client located in NY is looking for UI Developer . Our client provides a challenging and growth oriented environment with performance driven culture. It is a huge opportunity to learn and be challenged through a diverse group of engineers and work on a highly scalable enterprise application platform engineering group.
- Implement Universal methods across multiple platforms of varying technologies and teams.
- Maintain, improve, and update existing libraries and modules.
- 6 to 8+ years experience planning, designing and building complex web sites and applications.
- Understanding and ability to communicate interactive design principles.
- Experience in Photoshop.
- Strong conceptual development, wire framing, layout and illustration skill.
- Ability to work in a team environment to develop and implement design.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
Softcrylic is a global IT services company dedicated to delivering effective business solutions and results to our clients since 2000. We provide a full range of solutions and services in a variety of technical disciplines including application development and maintenance, testing, enterprise solutions, business process outsourcing, systems integration and staffing services as well as pre-defined solution frameworks
Softcrylic is an equal opportunity employer that affords equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws. Our company does not support and will not post any job advertisement that does not comply with applicable laws, including, but not limited to the laws relating to equal employment opportunity and employment eligibility requirements; or any posting that limits eligibility on they basis of immigration or citizenship status, unless otherwise required in order to comply with law, regulation, executive order, or federal, states, or local government contract.