Our client has profoundly changed the way people interact with technology. Now this games studio is ready to change the world again, but they need your help!
This is a contract opportunity with an agile team of experienced incubators and game developers working with truly inspiring entertainment technology. The team brainstorms exciting and ground-breaking experiences and quickly builds working prototypes on top of developing tech. They transform ideas into reality through shipping first-to-market products.
You're a strong Developer with experience building applications, user interfaces, and tools. You're excited to take on a new challenge to build tools to enable developers, artists, and designers to create inspiring experiences. You're excited to work in an agile development studio chartered with creating ground-breaking experiences on exciting new technology. You're looking to make significant contributions, solve hard problems, and work in a fun and healthy environment with excellent peers.
Job responsibilities will range from adding features to improve debugging, diagnostics, and workflow for developers and content creators, and potentially writing specific tools and scripts to streamline our processes.
- Passion for building applications and tools to make people work faster
- 3+ years of professional development experience in C++ or C#
- 2+ years of UI development experience
- Ability to ramp up on a large code base
- Excellent communication and creative problem solving abilities
- Bachelor's in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent
This contract position is expected to be 12 months in duration.
- Professional or personal experience with Unreal Engine 3, Unreal Editor, UDK and/or Unity 3 or Unity 4 desired
- Professional game tools development experience
- Ability to work with 3D math
- Strong C++ skills
- Experience with Direct3D and graphics programming
- Experience with a range of UI development tools - WPF, Windows forms, WxWindows, HTML5
Compucom Systems, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, helps companies plan, implement and manage multi-vendor, industry-standard computing...