Ideal candidate will have advanced knowledge of UNIX operating systems (SOLARIS/AIX/LINUX). Strong analytical and process oriented skills are preferred, especially with regards to configuration management and trouble-shooting within a complex enterprise environment.
- Leads the design, implementation, and maintenance of complex solutions. Coordinates activities with other technical personnel as appropriate.
- Develops and analyzes highly complex system standards, thresholds, and recommendations to maximize system performance.
- Develops strategies to manage the frequency of appropriate support package/patch application.
- Researches current systems technology on complex systems processes and procedures.
- Implement security procedures and tools
- Develop and document systems administration standard operating procedures
- Resolve hardware/software interface and interoperability problems
- Must be able to obtain or currently possess securityclearance.
- Must have 6 or more years of technical experiences in aclient-server environment
- Strong communication skills
- Strong personal computer and business solutionssoftware skills
Benefits: Medical, Dental, VIsion, 401K, and much more!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Datawiz Corporation - 17 months ago