Viatech, Inc. - A DSCI Company is seeking a candidate for a System Administrator position who is familiar with both Windows and UNIX operating systems. This position requires a US Citizen who has or is able to obtain and maintain a security clearance. Candidate must also be able to quickly obtain a TECH II training level. Already having them is a plus.
As DSCI employee in this position you will have a great opportunity to work with and learn many different technologies.
- Ability to maintain and trouble shoot Windows 2008 R2 operating system within a secure environment.
- Understanding of Army IAVAâs and security procedures, with the ability to scan servers and maintain security compliance with tools like Retina, SCAP.
- The ability to complete high profile in a timely manner, but still following strict security guidelines.
- Experience in backup and restoring proprietary data that is important to the customer.
- Good understanding of the Solaris 10 operating system, preferably on the Sparc architecture and Red Hat or other flavor of Linux.
- Must be very comfortable using the UNIX file system, permissions and ACLs, user management, and the use of the Solaris Service Access Facility (SAF).
- Experience using Solaris virtual zones/containers a plus.
- Familiarity with installing and configuring web servers, preferable with IPlanet web server (and Apache web background as well being a plus).
- Familiarity with installing and configuring Weblogic and Coldfusion application servers (some experience with Apache Tomcat a plus).
- Solid understanding of Information Assurance, UNIX and web server security principles, and implementation of UNIX security measures.
- Basic understanding of TCP/IP and networking fundamentals; familiarity with SSH, Rsync, and the Network File System (NFS).
- Working Knowledge of VMware, SQL, SharePoint, IIS, .net, ColdFusion, Shavlik a plus.
DSCI encourages Minority, Veteran and Women applicants.
DSCI is an employee-owned products and services company that links the
following disciplines: Systems Engineering, Simulation, Modeling,
Maintainability, Analysis, Availability, Research, Repairability, Training
& Testability as an integrated process to provide unique solutions to
complex problems within the Command, Control, Communications, Computer,
Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) space.
DSCI is actively seeking talented individuals for openings at various
locations in the United States and abroad.
As a rapidly growing employee-owned company (with headquarters in
Eatontown, New Jersey), DSCI offers an outstanding employment package,
including highly competitive salaries, medical, dental, and vision
insurance and stock options to full time personnel.
DSCI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Participates in E-Verify.
U.S. Citizenship Required: Yes
Years of Experience Required: 3 - 5
Security Level Required: Yes
Level of Education Required: High School
Aberdeen/Belcamp, MD 21010 (USA)
DSCI - 18 months ago