We are searching for a UNIX Systems Administrator that can perform level 4-5 AIX and level 2-3 Linux server administration for commercial clients. On-site presence in Boulder GDF is a requirement.
The needed skills are:
- Experience on AIX5.3, AIX6.1
- Installation, administration of VIO Server and VIO client LPAR’S.
- Installation, Configuration and administration of LPAR’s.
- Experience in Virtualization on P7 systems
- Experienced in writing scripts such as Korn Shell (ksh) and perl
- Good understanding of networking
- Experience on RedHat 4 and 5
- Experience with RedHat 4 and 5 filesystems, patching and RSA cards
- Technical Diploma
- At least 3 years experience in AIX / Linux Systems Administration
- English: Fluent
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology
- At least 5 years experience in AIX / Linux Systems Administration
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
International Business Machines Corporation (IBM), is an information technology (IT) company. Major operations include Global Technology...