SDI is looking for a UO Business Tool Support Specialist for a 12+ months contract for our client located in Schaumburg, IL.
Go Beyond. www.superiorjobs.com . EOE M/F/D/V
- Will work within the CSO organization, primarily between Upgrade Operations (UO) and the CCSi (Staging) team, to assist with enhancing and revising existing Business Tools, most of them Excel based.
- Working with a team of project managers and Engineers to enhance the Impact Time Line documentation tool.
- Work with UO Management to review, assess, and enhance preliminary Resource Scheduling tool.
- Work with UO Management to assess, enhance, and possibly generate reporting formats for data spreadsheets required for communication to various internal partners/ stakeholders.
- Should possess Excel expertise and be fluent in VBA to take a spreadsheet that has hundreds of rows of tasks and parse them accordingly based upon a given set of criteria.
- Also, use the excel time/date data to modify start/end times of the tasks, and generate an overview calendar of outages.
SDI International - 7 months ago