PeopleSoft UPK Developer
Located in Vinings, GA
This position designs, develops and actively maintains the Piedmont PeopleSoft training curriculum, e-modules, ILT classroom materials & activities , supplemental learning materials (job aids, quick references, help content, etc), assessments, and evaluations. Works closely with functional SMEs and Solution Analysts to capture input for content development and to review and validate content for accuracy.
For system based training, designs and establishes plan dependencies for the creation of appropriate training solutions. Designs and establishes training test bed data to support system based testing scenarios. Designs trainee user profiles for required job roles and ensures that training users id’s are provided and ready for use. Defines the training environment refresh strategy and timing needed to support the training plan associated with developed user training.
Establishes collaborative engagement model with solutions analysts to keep training materials current. Performs train the trainer instruction for the appropriate use of developed training materials.
Collaborates with trainers and end users to review and approve content prior to release use in the field. Reports to the ERP Business Solutions Center Training Manager for assignments, guidance, and feedback. Manages effectively to meet milestones for producing training deliverables.
Defines feedback process to collect and assess data relative to the effectiveness of training materials and makes adjustments as appropriate for continuous improvement.
- May also be required to deliver or assist in delivering EBSC team member training.
- Bachelor Degree in Instructional Design/Instructional Technology/T&D/HRD
- Equivalent education and work experience may be substituted in lieu of education
- 2+ years ERP or other integrated enterprise application related training, instructional design, and project implementation experience
- Steeped in adult learning principles
- Proficient with PeopleSoft UPK, Captivate, and/or publishing tools
- Highly proficient in MS Office productivity tools including MS Word, PowerPoint and Visio
- Strong collaboration or consulting skills
- Effective in verbal and written communications
- Highly skilled and efficient training material writer/developer
- Applied analytical and creative abilities that enable a swift grasp of training requirements, best practices, and appropriate instructional methodologies.
- Highly organized and process oriented
- Strong team player
- Customer service oriented.
– Curriculum design (blended solutions)
- Design & Develop the following Training Solutions:
– Instructor and Learner Guides
– Quick Reference Guides
– E- Learning content & interface
– Hands-on Exercises
– Other supplemental learning content & materials
– Course Evaluation (Learning Experience, Content, Instruction)
– Learning Assessment (end user’s Knowledge)
- Work extensively with SMEs to – create training exercises/scenarios, define training data requirements, and create necessary training data for the training environment.
- Works with SMEs and functional leads validates content development against performance gaps, processes and work flows
- Works with trainers and end users to test content and prior to release.
- Keeps training manager abreast of training activity status
- Makes training manager aware of roadblocks and risks that impact timelines and deliverables
- Keeps lines of communications open with SMEs, trainers, and testers open in order to hold them accountable for timely feedback
- Works with logistics coordinator to ensure that deliverables will be ready in time to meet the training schedules
Hunter Technical Resources - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
Founded in 1998 by three GA Tech graduates (Scott, Clint and Alex), Hunter Technical Resources was founded on the premise that an IT...