Next Generation Wireless, a U.S. Cellular Authorized Agent, is currently looking for Retail Wireless Consultants. As a Retail Wireless Consultant, you are directly responsible for assisting new and existing customers, creating the ideal customer experience with each customer interaction.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Directly responsible for assisting new and existing customers in finding the perfect solution for their wireless needs.
• Produce sufficient sales to meet and exceed company and location production standards.
• Handle customer situations and making equitable decisions for the customer and NGW.
• Solicit, coordinate, schedule, and participate in community events.
• Perform other duties as assigned by sales management.
• Participate as a “team player”, constantly supporting other team members.
• Set an example of high personal and professional conduct for employees and others.
• Creating the ideal customer experience with each customer interaction.
To guarantee success Retail Wireless Associates must be able to communicate effectively, possess great organizational skills, lead by example, and encourage a positive TEAM environment.
• Candidates must possess proven communication skills.
• Must be flexible to work nights, weekends and holidays if necessary.
• Must be age 18 and obtained high school diploma or GED required.
• 2 year Associate degree preferred
• Experience in retail sales or customer service background.
Next Generation Wireless - 11 months ago
Next Generation Wireless started in 2001 with two retail locations in Cedar Falls and Cedar Rapids and now consists of 14 locations...