As a Business Account Executive, your primary responsibility will be to sell Next Generation Wireless products and services to businesses within an assigned territory. The initial focus will primarily be on RWC duties, with the focus on business accounts and growing as the market expands. As a BAE, you will be expected to travel among locations within the sales area and will report directly to the Area Sales Manager.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Prospecting for new business and upgrading existing business customers
- Required to achieve your quota by consistently performing the required daily activities to build a robust pipeline of qualified leads.
- Complete customers needs analysis and have the ability to identify and address customer goals for all accounts.
- Prepare proposals and presentations.
- Be in alignment with company and branch office core values and expectations.
- Provide superior customer service and meet expected company goals and expectations.
- Be available to travel within designated market area to make business calls.
- Handle escalated customer situations and make equitable decisions for the customer and NGW.
- Pro-actively develop personal leadership behaviors by seeking out additional training and development.
- Solicit, coordinate, schedule, and participate in community events.
- Perform other duties as assigned by sales management.
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation required
- Basic fundamental understanding of sales skills and techniques
- Communication, relationship building, customer service, prioritization, account forecasting, consultative selling and superior organizational and time management skills
- Ability to perform duties without direct supervision
- Proficient computer skills (e.g., MS Office Excel, Outlook, etc.) a must
- 2 year Associate degree preferred
• Business-to-business outside sales experience preferred
Next Generation Wireless - 15 months ago
copy to clipboard
Next Generation Wireless started in 2001 with two retail locations in Cedar Falls and Cedar Rapids and now consists of 14 locations...