Nemetschek Vectorworks, Inc. is a global company with a strong history of innovation that dates back to 1985. Based in Columbia, Maryland, our staff develops, markets, and sells software for the architecture, landscape, and entertainment design industries. We also work with a large network of distributors to support our 450,000+ users around the world. Our focused growth plans include expanding our headquarters staff, increasing the internship based programs, as well as exploring regional offices throughout the United States. It’s an exciting time to join the Nemetschek family, and we hope you’ll take the time to learn more about our employment opportunities.
Nemetschek Vectorworks, Inc. has opportunities for the 2013 summer and fall semesters on the US marketing team.
The marketing intern will actively support the marketing team’s members and programs to reach the desired objectives. This individual will participate in the full lifecycle of marketing communications projects, including planning, creation, implementation, and evaluation, which will expose him/her to the inner workings of a marketing and creative department. The intern will also become familiar with evaluating and establishing the marketing-mix and its unique impact among targeted audiences.
As an intern at Nemetschek you will:
- Participate in the marketing launch of Vectorworks 2014 CAD software.
- Assist in SugarCRM system implementation project, which includes data entry and database maintenance.
- Create reports to analyze the successes and failures of marketing campaigns.
- Assist in creating and conducting market research.
- Invite designers to events by phone and conduct confirmation phone calls for events (no sales involved).
- Assemble and ship direct mail and sales literature deliverables as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Experience a semester of practical work at a global software company
- Work in an office environment where you'll gain teamwork and project management skills that are important in any career
- Begin to build your network of professional contacts
- Combine book knowledge and classroom instruction with the practical challenges of day-to-day project implementation
- Be provided the opportunity to meet the internship requirements of your degree program
- Strong interest in pursuing a career in marketing, sales, or business administration
- Attention to detail and a willingness to work in a team environment
- Creativity, problem-solving, and strong writing and interpersonal communication skills
- Actively enrolled at an accredited institution, earning a business-related degree, such as business administration, marketing, or economics, etc.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work effectively in both a team and individual environment.
- Familiarity with Internet research and Microsoft Office applications.
- Experience with data entry
- Clear attention to detail
- You must be 18 years of age or older
- Internships require working a minimum of 16 hours per week with a maximum of 40 hours per week
- Qualified students in their junior/senior year of college will be considered for compensation of hours worked
- Nemetschek does not provide for transportation reimbursement costs
- Interns are not eligible for company benefits
Nemetschek is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Nemetschek Vectorworks, Inc. - 15 months ago
Work for Us
Are you ready to work somewhere where you really enjoy what you’re doing? Then explore a job opportunity with...