To provide the primary level of Guest assistance throughout the venue.
Strategically placed at all of our entrances and walkways, the US Open Ambassador welcomes guests as they enter and leave the facility.
- Assists Facility Operations with various special events, crowd control, crowd movement and high profile customer areas (i.e. box office, security bag check lines, autograph sessions, etc.)
- Has a thorough knowledge of all US Open facilities, scheduling, venue services, attractions, and event logistics
- This position requires heavy interaction with the public providing courteous, friendly and professional assistance
- Prior guest services experience required.
- Prior experience working in a major high profile event a great plus.
- Must be available to work 14 or more consecutive days at 12+ hour shifts (Includes days, nights, and weekends) if necessary.
- Willing to work outdoors in various weather conditions.
- Must be personable and proactive in providing assistance to all guests with the highest level of customer service.
- Excellent communication skills required with thorough understanding of written and spoken English.
- Ability to remain calm and focused in a fast-paced environment and during stressful situations.
United States Tennis Association - 5 months ago
copy to clipboard