We’re looking for friendly, intelligent professionals to handle credentials and meal allowances for our staff and guests.
- Process and print US Open credentials and meal allowances.
- Schedule photo sessions
- Work with USTA staff members in departments responsible for large credentials (NTC staff, Umpires, Ball persons, Sponsors, etc.)
- Other projects as assigned by US Open Credentials Director
- Ability to work independently on projects assigned
- Computer literate
- Ability to work as a team player with other members of credential staff and other members of USTA/NTC staff
- Customer service-oriented – friendly, outgoing, problem solver
- Must be able to work the entire 2014 US Open Tournament, from August 25 to September 8
- Must be able to work 10+ ht shifts
Employment is contingent upon successful background screening. The USTA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.