Location: US (NY, LA or Chicago)
Ideal Start Date: ASAP
Team Structure: Product Team within the Annalect Group
Annalect Group brings together more than 300 global data, digital and analytic experts from across several Omnicom Media Group specialty divisions -- including Media Analytics, Business Intelligence, Tools and Dashboard Systems, Econometric Modeling (Brand Science), Search (Resolution Media) and its DSP trading platform (Accuen) - to create a new, strategically focused, data-informed marketing platform and analytics offering.
The product manager is responsible for the management, deployment and on-going local support of the Media Reporting Engine (MRE), Annalect’s new global consolidation tool. The manager should also act as a product expert and ensure that the final deliverables meet the approved requirements.
The Engine is a highly-configurable and complete solution for capturing, consolidating and reporting on local media activity across various markets. Once the data is entered locally, it is then aggregated and available via a suite of custom and ad-hoc reporting tools (LivePivots, myFlowcharts, myData).
• Manage the deployment process for the Engine and its core components
• Train local users on the product and entering their data
• Transition core responsibilities to CSMs and client teams after initial deployment
• Ensure product competitiveness against other agencies
• Develop training materials and curriculums
• Provide insight during discovery meetings as needed
• Recommend product enhancement based on local market feedback
• Ensure project milestones are delivered and on time
• Send internal communications and progress updates to core audience
• Run beta programs and coordinate product releases
• Incorporate end user relevance and user-friendliness
• Assist in quality assurance and data quality
• Available for international travel, as needed
• 3-6 years of media/media systems experience
• Strong knowledge of planning/buying systems (DDS, etc) and MS Office
• Some technical background, with some experience with development, databases, business intelligence and web applications
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to communicate technical aspects to a non-technical audience
• Strong relationship management skills between development and sponsor groups
• Strong problem solving skills to analyze complex problems, interpret account needs, and develop integrated, creative solutions
• Work self-sufficiently to complete a project with a minimal supervision
While it might not be omnipotent, Omnicom Group can create advertising that is omnipresent. The company ranks as the world's #1...