Visual Awareness Technologies and Consulting, Inc. (VATC) is a leading provider in management consulting services, joint training solutions, information technology and engineering support to federal agencies, primarily within the Department of Defense. We have 25+ locations worldwide and our employees include retired SEALS, Air Force, Special Operations, and many other Veterans. Our primary focus is the delivery of cutting-edge joint training solutions and critical information technology infrastructure implementation to meet our customer s’ current and future training needs.
The Visual Awareness Technologies and Consulting Team is 100% focused on delivering excellence and professionalism to the customer. Our commitment is centered on employees who will help us maintain outstanding support today, and develop the best possible technical and operational training services for the future. VATC seeks highly motivated people who can adapt rapidly to change, are attentive to detail, who are proactive problem solvers, and live the part of a team player. We are currently recruiting for a USASFC G3 JADE HELM C4I PLANNER position. Visit us online at www.vatcinc.com for additional opportunities.
Title: USASFC G3 JADE HELM C4I PLANNER
Location: Ft. Bragg, NC
Serves as a Special Forces Unconventional Warfare (UW) C4I Planner to support the design and execution of the JADE HELM (JH) UW exercise program. Provide support for USASFC(A) Unconventional Warfare Exercise with persistent exercise communications and network connectivity developments, requirements, planning, and sustainment. Performs technical support duties associated with HQ USASOC participation in USSOCOM, AFSOC, USJFCOM Joint Live, Virtual, Constructive Training Environment (JLVC-TE) exercises and SWCS simulations center. Integrating the USASOC operational and training systems communications networks into DoD’s interoperable infrastructure using secure distributed training methods, and includes technical support and collaboration with JFCOM J7 Joint Warfighting Center (JWFC), Distributed Mission Operations Center (DMOC), HQ USASOC and the USSOCOM Joint Training Support Center (JTSC). Provides communications and network technical support to execute AFSOC Commander’s T2/JNTC Joint Training Program Execution Plan. Provides communications technical support for the SOF C2 and JLVC-TE network integration with the Joint Training Enterprise Network (JTEN) to accomplish SECDEF/DoD Training Transformation and the Joint National Training Capability (T2/JNTC). Provide technical planning, programming, and budgeting efforts associated with integrating C2 and LVC capabilities to produce persistent secure net-centric interoperability that links AFSOC Training and Rehearsal Systems (ATARS) virtual training simulators in JNTC exercise and adhoc efforts as required/directed. Supports USASFC(A) as the senior exercise technical support contractor responsible for developing and maintaining JNTC exercise C2 and JLVC-TE network architecture and diagrams for JTEN certification and accreditation. Serves as USASFC(A)’s senior technical subject matter expert providing engineering and technical recommendations and assistances for operational and training C2 networks, all levels of the AFSOC JLVC-TE, and the JNTC Joint Event Life Cycle planning processes. Other tasks and activities as deemed necessary by the JADE HELM planning cell leadership
- Minimum – B.S degree in Military/Political Science, operations research, computer science, engineering or equivalent with related military experience.
- Function as the senior USASFC(A)JNTC technical analyst supporting the exercise C4I infrastructure and interoperability with the SOF and Joint operational environment in the OSD/JFCOM JNTC training environments.
- Must have in-depth knowledge of DoD organizational structures, functions and procedures, command relationships and responsibilities.
- Requires knowledge of DoD secret communications network requirements.
- Primarily working without supervision, responsibilities include providing technical, scientific and functional communications oversight and quality assurance support.
- Requires experience with management concepts and strategic processes for planning, programming, budgeting and integration of C2 and LVC systems to accomplish cross -SOF component secure net-centric interoperability.
- Specific technical areas must include working knowledge of DISA DISN & JFCOM network services, architecture, configuration, certification processes and procedures, CISCO, LAN/WAN, fiber, POTs and NSA approved encryption devices (Taclane, KIV, KG, Cylink) equipment suite programming, deployment and integration, Tactical Receive Suite and Radiant Ether, LOS, NRO, IBBSO (IBSS, IBSI, IBSN) data products and dissemination.
- Knowledge must include experience with distributed mission operations, LVC systems and homogenous networks (HLA, DIS and standard protocols).
- Must be able to effectively communicate requirements and interoperate with DoD installations planning and communications personnel.
- Must be familiar with Microsoft Office, PFPS/Falcon View, STRED, JDT and Asset software applications.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal in (English language).
- United States Citizen
- Active TS/SCI Security Clearance
Join the excitement! In addition to competitive pay, Visual Awareness Technologies and Consulting, Inc. offers its employees a very competitive benefits package.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Visual Awareness Technologies and Consulting, Inc., or VATC, is the leading global provider in integrated training solutions, mission...