Visual Awareness Technologies and Consulting, Inc. (VATC) is a leading provider in management consulting services, joint training solutions, information technology and engineering support to federal agencies, primarily within the Department of Defense. We have 25+ locations worldwide and our employees include retired SEALS, Air Force, Special Operations, and many other Veterans. Our primary focus is the delivery of cutting-edge joint training solutions and critical information technology infrastructure implementation to meet our customer s’ current and future training needs.
The Visual Awareness Technologies and Consulting Team is 100% focused on delivering excellence and professionalism to the customer. Our commitment is centered on employees who will help us maintain outstanding support today, and develop the best possible technical and operational training services for the future. VATC seeks highly motivated people who can adapt rapidly to change, are attentive to detail, who are proactive problem solvers, and live the part of a team player. We are currently recruiting for a USASFC G3 JADE HELM LOGISTICS PLANNER position. Visit us online at www.vatcinc.com for additional opportunities.
Title: USASFC G3 JADE HELM LOGISTICS PLANNER
Location: Ft. Bragg, NC
Serves as a Special Forces Unconventional Warfare (UW) Logistics Planner to support the design and execution of the JADE HELM (JH) UW exercise program. Serve as the primary JCS JNTC Exercise (Log) Planner, applying military logistics experience to plan, organize, and build major command exercise planning schedules; coordinates logistics activities that support JCS JNTC events: integrate T2 concepts into selected JCS JNTC events in order to meet JEP goals; forecast labor and travel; participate in the oversight of Joint Event Life Cycle events for all assigned SOF events; develop and maintain the team calendar; coordinate on team member assignments to events and deployments. Ensure all Joint Event Life Cycle (JELC) planning events are appropriately supported with operational subject matter expertise (SME), and coordinates with USSOCOM, COCOM, interagency and USSOCOM Components for operations exercise support and logistics requirements. Analyze the design, development, and population of selected exercise related databases. Serve as the primary source for continuity and expertise regarding the implementation of SOF and joint policy, logistics requirements, and doctrine during JCS JNTC events/exercises. Facilitate JCS JNTC event/exercise participation between government and non-government organizations, joint and coalition military forces, and coordinate interagency involvement. Develop and refine event concepts using current and evolving doctrine and training audience feedback as required. Conduct research on doctrine, tactics techniques and procedures. Use research results to update JEP goals and objectives to ensure doctrinal correctness. Prepare and deliver oral presentations, written correspondence, training sessions, consultations, and strategy sessions with other staff service functions and activities to secure cooperation, resolve controversial matters, and convey information relative to proposed changes in assigned exercises and projects. Products shall be suitable for presentation to 06 level and above attendees. Attend JCS JNTC exercise conferences and deploys to exercise locations as required. Other tasks and activities as deemed necessary by the JADE HELM planning cell leadership
- Related military experience and equivalent specialized training (ie, JOPES, CWPC, C2 or other operations planning courses) combined with extensive SOF exercise logistics planning experience.
- At least 10 years’ experience in developing SOF participation in JCS JNTC exercises at the Wing or Army Service Component Command (formally called MACOM) level.
- Experienced in Joint and Coalition, SOF operations and training.
- Thorough knowledge of the JEP, JCS exercise design, JNTC process, logistics planning process, and related management processes.
- Demonstrated communication and analytical skills, and an ability to operate independently.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate with exercise participants such as COCOMs and components, supporting command staff, and other parties to effectively support realistic scenarios to facilitate Warfighter interoperability assessments.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and successfully defend MSEL assumptions and make informed recommendations.
- Demonstrated ability to professionally interface, produce documentation for, provide presentations and speak with authority to senior leadership and other DOD personnel and organizations (06, GO and senior service).
- Demonstrated ability to perform investigative research to integrate current and projected efforts into a cohesive and comprehensive scenario.
- Knowledge of Service/Joint doctrine. Experience in Joint Staff, military planning and exercises.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications.
- United States Citizen
- Active TS/SCI Security Clearance
Join the excitement! In addition to competitive pay, Visual Awareness Technologies and Consulting, Inc. offers its employees a very competitive benefits package.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Visual Awareness Technologies and Consulting, Inc. - 10 months ago
Visual Awareness Technologies and Consulting, Inc., or VATC, is the leading global provider in integrated training solutions, mission...