OpenText Enterprise Information Management (EIM) technologies and business solutions allow organizations to take full advantage of enterprise information to gain better business insight, capitalize on opportunities to positively impact the business, improve process velocity, reduce risks related to information governance, and protect sensitive information and intellectual property from internal leaks and external threats. With growing volumes and a host of formats to manage and leverage, organizations need to bring structure to the unstructured. By doing so, they will be unleashing the power of information to drive faster decision making, improved agility, strong security policies, and an increased ability to both exploit the opportunities and control the risks of enterprise information.
OpenText provides solutions across the entire range of core EIM capabilities – sophisticated, secure, high-value, and cost-effective – onsite, via mobile devices, private cloud, or in the cloud.
Purpose of Position:
Develop new opportunities within the customer base, which includes uncovering additional revenue opportunities inside the customer and uncovering new opportunities in new customers.
Research and maintain a current understanding of an organizations structure.
Build relationships with key players whose roles correspond to a region. Communicate such with Open Text direct sales force.
Develop and, where necessary, present Open Text sales messages related to Open Text BPM with a business centric overview of the Open Text platform. Audiences will include: sales force, customers and prospects
* Present value proposition aspects of Open Text solutions, where required
* Assist Field Marketing in the development and delivery of solution campaigns
* Develop and maintain a comprehensive and accurate pipeline and forecast of opportunities
* Assist Open Text Direct Sales Team in identifying, mining and closing revenue generating opportunities
* Learn and keep up with the Open Text Solutions for BPM as part of the EIM message in order to be a conduit to the Open Text Sales Team and alliance partners in order to maintain mind-share and excitement for growing business with Open Text.
* Manage a shadow forecast and pipeline of all opportunities with the Open Text Sales Team and designated partners.
* Work with Business Unit thought leaders to continuously identify desired target partners for Open Text BPM
* Create and manage a trusted relationship with the NA Open Text sales leadership as a clutch resource to engage in large account opportunities and to be a back-channel advocate to during the sales process.
* Learn what makes alliance partners tick in respective product and industry sectors to become an evangelist/advocate driving enthusiasm and greasing the wheels to facilitate collaboration at the AE level.
* Define target accounts with the Open Text Sales Team and develop mutual strategies to stir the pot in affective behavior to look for greenfield opportunities to drive business.
* Make sure that Open Text BPM is present and visible in all regional sales meetings and partner events, et al as much as possible to maintain personal relationships and gain mindshare.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
-Maintain scrubbed weekly forecast
-Work towards a 3X pipeline to quota for BPM
-25% Travel within assigned territory as required
-Perform sales presentations to prospects/customers, new partners and OT internal teams to align competencies, successes and products to open doors to new opportunities and stimulate imaginations
-Participate in various headquarter/regional planning and training activities
• Minimum of 10 years of progressive sales experience
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• Experience with BPM Products
• Experience with enterprise software sales
For more information about Open Text and Open Text job opportunities, visit http://www.opentext.com/2/global/company-careers.html
OpenText is an equal opportunity employer that hires and attracts talent regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, age, veteran status, or sexual orientation. At OpenText we acknowledge, value and respect diversity. We draw on diversity of thought and experience to reflect the rich array of cultures representing our broad global customer base.
As a technology company, we can only be as good as the people who are part of our team. To that end, we seek talent with diversity of life experiences and perspectives from around the world!
If you may require accommodation in completing the application process please email email@example.com or call our toll free number 877-201-7127.
If you are contacted regarding this position, please advise the interview coordinator of accommodation measures you may require during our selection process. Information received relating to accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.
Enabling Digital World Careers
OpenText enables the digital world as the global leader in Enterprise Information Management, both on...