HTC's Design Studio is looking for a user experience designer with 1 or more years’ experience, who is driven by the desire to work as a team player, shows a talent for creating unique, yet relevant, design solutions, and is committed to HTC's success in the mobile device market.
What you get to do everyday:
- Participate in user and market research to understand the needs and desires of our target audience
- Work under direction of design leads to develop scenarios and storyboards to communicate design concepts to team members, product groups, and executives
- Design, build, and test interactive prototypes to iterate and evolve your design concepts
- Contribute to detailed information architecture, interaction and visual design specifications to deliver product teams
- Deliver high quality design documentation on schedule
- Contribute to an evolving design culture and process in HTC's UX Design team and throughout HTC's worldwide design organization
What you bring to the role:
- 1 or more years of interaction design experience, including significant non-Web interaction design work.
- Experience in designing software user interfaces (mobile device interaction design experience is a major plus).
- The visual design skills to produce professional-quality interaction design concepts and specifications. You need not be a graphic designer per se, but the quality of the design of your deliverables must be commensurate with the high caliber of the content.
- BA/BS in Interaction Design, Graphic Design, Industrial Design, Computer-related Design, HCI, Human Factors, or closely-related field (masters degree is a plus).
- Expertise in the major graphics tools (Illustrator, Photoshop, and Visio/Omnigraffle) and at least one prototyping tool
- Strong communications skills and willingness to be a team player
Equal Opportunity Employer